Afin de répondre à la demande d’un de nos clients, nous cherchons à renforcer nos équipes par l’intégration d’un(e) Architecte Technique SAP BW/BI pour intervenir sur un projet de grande envergure à contexte International.
Vos principales missions :
The SAP BI technical Architect will be responsible for the design and technical implementation of solutions in SAP BI in the SAP Finance and Controlling area.
Designing the solution of business needs will involve comparing and selecting technical standards and establishing data warehouse objects, transformations etc …
In this role the SAP BI technical architect will work closely with business analysts to ensure proper requirement definition, usage and distribution of reporting information.
Occasionally the candidate may have to assist support team for level 2 incidents.
The candidate must have a solid understanding of SAP Finance and controlling, in order to have a good understanding of business requirements, and must be able to demonstrate the ability to be a leader in their design and implementation as the company establishes a core enterprise system.
This position could also work directly with project teams and business representatives to fully understand reporting requirements.
He or she must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to document and present implemented solution, strategies, standards, and concepts to both business and IT audiences.
Core responsibilities will include :
• Defining and shaping the BI vision – working with business analysts to understand business reporting needs, and integrating those into existing solution
• Implementing reporting solution in accordance to the business requirements
• Defining rules and specifications for solution implementation
• Either developing the solution, either managing external vendors to develop the solution
• Defining standards, processes and governance in support of reporting vision, including technical standards
• Selecting and managing outside vendors in support of rolling out the different reporting projects, including benchmarking, RFPs
• Performing level 2 support occasionally
• 5+ years with SAP BW/BI
• Knowledge on SAP finance and controlling
• Experience in building/managing a data warehouse in an international/multi-countries context
• Hands-on experience in leading the design, development and maintenance of data warehouses
• Hands-on experience in BI reporting on finance and controlling domains
• Experience working with SAP ABAP development environment is a plus
Type de Contrat : CDI
Lieu de mission : IDF ou Angleterre