Afin de répondre à la demande de nos clients, nous cherchons à renforcer nos équipes par l’intégration d’un(e) Business Analyste Expert Dynamics AX pour intervenir sur un projet de grande envergure auprès d'un de nos clients grand compte.
Will be the AX expert of Supply Chain Modules (Product Builder & collateral projects) at the Corporate level
- Learn the AX Supply Chain Core model design,
- Work as a team with a Business binom
- Participate to the ERP set-up (AX 2009) and mainly in Product Builder
- May identify or write new IT Change Requests for AX change or development of interfaces between AX and local applications and mainly in Product Builder and CGS (Collateral Project)
- Test new developments and liaise with external partner for bug corrections
PROJECT RELATED COMPETENCIES
Analysis and Solution Definition.
- Documents and analyzes required information and data.
- Prepares requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.
Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Understands technical design specifications.
- Defines test conditions.
- Develops accurate and complete test plans.
- Conducts testing according to plan.
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Takes input from the Business Analyst Corporate Manager and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Understands the necessity of project standards and applies them consistently.
- Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project.
CAREER PATH CORE COMPETENCIES
- Speaks English fluently
- Promotes active listening with team members.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
- Understands basic Internet and client/server architectures.
- Has successful ERP implementations experiences and ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Has the knowledge of configurators ideally Product Builder (AX 2009)
- Understands how various issues affect each other and the outcome of projects.
- Improves upon existing approaches by seeking opportunities to creatively transform current industry practices into fresh alternative solutions.
- Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with fellow Innovators.
- Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
- Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
- Recognizes the strengths and weaknesses of each team member.
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Shares acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Encourages more junior Innovators to take responsibility for their development within the company.
- Actively contributes to internal programs.
- A few travels. Frequency: Once a month. Could be 2 weeks simultaneously away from home if far country.
Type de Contrat : CDI
Lieu de mission : IDF