Afin de répondre à la demande d’un de nos clients, nous cherchons à renforcer nos équipes par l’intégration d’un(e) Consultant(e) Fonctionnel SAP FI/CO pour intervenir sur un projet de grande envergure à contexte International Vos principales missions :
The SAP FI/CO functional analyst will be responsible for the design and implementation of solutions in SAP Finance and Controlling area.
In this role the SAP FI/CO functional analyst will be working closely with business analysts to ensure proper definition, use of SAP finance processes.
This position will also work directly with project teams and business representatives to fully understand requirements.
The key role will be to analyze business problems, requirements, needs and objectives, and apply solutions to support them.
Occasionally the candidate may have to assist support team for level 2 incidents.
The candidate must have a solid understanding of SAP Finance and controlling, in order to have a good understanding of business requirements, and must be able to demonstrate the ability to be a leader in their design and implementation as the company establishes a core enterprise system.
He or she must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to document and present implemented solution, strategies, standards, and concepts to both business and IT audiences.
Core responsibilities will include :
• Implementing solution in accordance to the business requirements
• Defining rules and specifications for solution implementation
• Either developing the solution, either managing external vendors to develop the solution
• Selecting and managing outside vendors in support of rolling out the different implementation projects, including benchmarking, RFPs
• Performing level 2 support occasionally
• 5+ years with SAP FI/CO and ABAP development
• Strong knowledge on SAP finance and controlling processes
• Experience in an international/multi-countries context
• Hands-on experience in leading the design, development and maintenance of SAP FI/CO solutions
• Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 or above is required
Type de Contrat : CDI
Lieu de mission : IDF ou Angleterre